Depending on the client's preference, fees are at a rate per hour or flat-fee per project. This is negotiated and finalized in the Agreement of Services. For an estimate of the T. Pinney & Associates writing services, simply email email@example.com. You can also call her at (808) 342-7690. An estimate or proposal will be sent to you with no obligation.
Grant Writing Project
Average Time Required
State/Local Government Grants
Private Foundation Grants
- Meeting with key personnel on project
- Research potential grant opportunities for organization
- Review and report of RFPs
- Proposal Summary (goals and methodology)
- Design outline of fundamental grant program
- Create basic proposal development options and solutions
- LOI (Letter of Inquiry)
- Research and Statistical Analysis
- Grant Cover Letter
- Abstract and Narrative
- Needs Statement
- Objectives Statement
- Cost of production (office supplies and equipment use, editing, postage, etc.).
- BIDS: Proposals for projects.
- PRESS RELEASES: Standard one-page press release.
- NEWSLETTERS & FLYERS: Rate per hour.
- BUSINESS REPORTS: Research, proposals, business letters, business plans, etc.
- CORPORATE DOSSIER: Data collection, analysis, preparation or write-up.
- Beginning tips on grant writing.
- Advanced demonstration of grant processing.
- Standard parts of a professional proposal.
- Do's and Don'ts of grant writing.
- Dispelling the myths of grant writing process.
- The application packet.
- Where to find grants.
- How to use research data when writing.
- Important steps of the submission process.
- Formatting guidelines to practice.
- Business correspondence and communications skills.
- And more...