| || |
Depending on the client's preference, fees are at a rate per hour or flat-fee per project. This is negotiated and finalized in the Agreement of Services. For an estimate of the T. Pinney & Associates writing services, simply email email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org. You can also call her at (772) 979-3783. An estimate or proposal will be sent to you with no obligation.
Grant Writing Project
Average Time Required
State/Local Government Grants
Private Foundation Grants
- Meeting with key personnel on project
Research potential grant opportunities for organization
Review and report of RFPs
Proposal Summary (goals and methodology)
Design outline of fundamental grant program
Create basic proposal development options and solutions
LOI (Letter of Inquiry)
Research and Statistical Analysis
Grant Cover Letter
Abstract and Narrative
Cost of production (office supplies and equipment use, editing, postage, etc.).
BIDS: Proposals for projects.
PRESS RELEASES: Standard one-page press release.
NEWSLETTERS & FLYERS: Rate per hour.
BUSINESS REPORTS: Research, proposals, business letters, business plans, etc.
- CORPORATE DOSSIER: Data collection, analysis, preparation or write-up.
Training sessions can be designed according to your organization's needs. Teri Pinney holds 6-hour, 4-hour, and 2-hour workshops on fundamental and advanced grant writing. Areas of focus are primarily:
- Beginning tips on grant writing.
- Standard parts of a professional proposal.
- Do's and Don'ts of grant writing.
- Dispelling the myths of grant writing process.
- The application packet.
- Where to find grants.
- How to use research data when writing.
- Important steps of the submission process.
- Formatting guidelines to practice.
- And more...